Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Four Generations of a very special family


This is a very special photo. Four generation, but we have to introduce them in reverse order; from right to left,
 Charzard (the number 1 bernese in the country 2003, 2004 & 2006. 
Butterfree, (number 1 bernese bitch in the country 2005) 
My heartdog and akc champion Moonshine 
Finally the baby kegger, Moonshine's and Avatar's Try Try Again, aka Ty's son and my future hopeful.
My friend and mentor Bobbi kinley Blewit entrusted Moonshine to me 4 years ago. I am so proud to have had the opportunity to raise and show Moonshine and now raise her puppies. They are so handsome and come from such wonderful ancestors.  I love my berners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment