Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Friday, June 11, 2010

to go or not to go that is the question.

When did I get this old that a little threat of rain would keep me from wanting to go camping?? I use to love it, wouldn't care what kind of weather, just to be outdoors was a high.

As I set here and contemplate, I really don't think it has anything to do with the weather. I think it has much more to do with the fact that I no longer get that high while camping because of all the generators running around me. I mean really when did one need a generator to go camping? I still camp in a tent for gosh sakes, I sleep on the ground, use my coleman stove and perk my coffee in a coffee pot that does not require to be plugged in.

Camping was meant for those that wanted to immerse themselves in nature, to set by a warm fire, to read, to write, to listen, to experience. When did that get replaced by generators??

No comments:

Post a Comment