Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

blogging nightmare

Ok, here it is, my first attempt at blogging.

Now that I have gone through all that work so that I can tell the world I have something to say, I find that my head is completely empty. I guess I used up all the cells just trying to figure out how to set up a blog, go figure.

Anyway, here I am. I'm married and have 2 sons that are all grown up.

I am currently embarking on a new beginning to my life as a quilt portrait artist. If you have the time and inclination I hope that you might visit my web page and look over my work.

I also for some crazy reason (at least at this moment) raise Bernese Mountain Dogs. Crazy because they are currently rolling around the house attempting to get their workout in before it is time for their afternoon nap!!

well so much for my blog today. I have so much preparation to do for a class that I am teaching this weekend at Quilters Corners in Ithaca and I have spent most of the morning working on setting up my blog!! Oh to live the "Sex and the City" life of Carrie, to be able to afford a business manager so that I can just simply work.

Ok, within the time it took me to write this blogg all the dogs are worn out and sleeping :) time for me to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment