Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Enjoying a extremely rare moment of utterly blissful peace!  The puppies let me sleep in till 7:15 this morning, that's an hour and 1/2 late. They went out did their thing ate their breakfast and all went back to sleep and the hubby never heard a thing. 


Our home is an A-Frame which is all windows facing west.  We are surrounded by over 2000 acres of woods east and west of our wetland valley and we look out over Labrador Mt. Ski Center.  How wonderful it is to be cuddled up with a cup of coffee and simply watch what is happening out the windows. The hummingbirds are fighting over the feeder, a phoebe is setting up on the power line looking for his next meal. The cat birds are in the bushes rattling on as if they were husband and wife in a really big discussion about who's turn it is to set on the nest and our baltimore orioles is perched at the very top of the tree singing to the sun as it comes over the hill.

And it's over, hubbies feet just hit the floor.  But what a great way to start the morning and wonderful inspiration.  Finish my coffee and heading back to my little room to work on the next quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment