So What do I wish for my birthday???
- I wish more time with the two most important people in my life, my boys.
- I wish more time with my sister's and their families.
- I wish more time with my aunts and uncles, to enjoy the feeling of the unconditional love they give.
- I wish time to reconnect with my cousins especially those on the Sampson side of my family! 30 years is to long a time to be apart from those people that were truly my first friends.
- I wish time with my friends. The people whom stand by you know matter what.
- I wish time with my in-laws. Those crazy, happy people that make me laugh and embraced me into their lives.
- Most importantly I wish "no worry" time with my husband. We sooooo need a vacation.
- There are people in my life that I love more than they will ever know. I wish them time to heal, I wish them forgiveness, I wish them peace. No hidden meaning, just this wish. it is what it is, it means what it means.