Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Moonshine Cheese Cake and Molly Waddell

Some times being the teacher comes with some really special perks!  one of my students brought in Moonshine Cheese Cake today.  Of course named after my very pretty Bernese Moonshine.  Pecan sugar cookie crust, traditional and Chocolate swirled cheese cake with chucks of chocolate, topped with camel, chocolate and pecans. MMMMMMM 

But I also was fortunate to meet Molly Waddell and certified judge, teacher and award winning quilter who just happened to be at the shop.  What a wonderful lady, she looked at my quilts and wanted to know why I hadn't entered in any shows!  She was great, gave me pointers and a list of shows she thought I should be entering!  Can't wait to see her again.

Also, finalized appointments with the publisher today to see my quilts and to start work on publishing my patterns.  all in all it was a pretty good day.  All we have to do is get through tomorrow and it will all be good.

Tomorrow is moving day, yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment