Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A new beginning

I don't even know where to begin. This past week has been crazy, our house is sold and my sisters marriage has ended. Lots of tears, lots of hugs, and a really big to do list.

Check on sister, find someplace to live, check on sister, finish that quilt, check on sister, get ready for class I'm teaching on Tuesday, check on sister, get ready for dog show that I'm leaving for on Thursday, check on sister, find somewhere to live, hug husband make sure he knows how much I love him.

It's a new beginning, don't look back move forward. dream big and make it happen.

I am so great full for my family and friends. Their support and kindness are truly overwhelming and a gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment