Welcome to Heartsdesire

Welcome to my place! just wanted to share my art, my dogs and whatever else inspires me.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Very Exciting News...

Ch. Adesa's Moonshine X Ch. Adesa's Time For Tunes  

We are so excited to announce that our Moonshine is expecting Sept. 13!!  her last litter was just beautiful and we are so very hopeful that this litter will be just as beautiful.

The above pedigree is the linage of the puppies to come.

Ch. Adesa's Time For Tunes, a.k.a. Taz is the son of AmCan Ch. Shersan's Black Tie Required a.k.a. Pace, who won the the 1986 BMDCA National Specialty. Ok, so your saying that was along time ago and Taz is only 3 years old?? Well fortunately the Kinley's had Pace  collected and 20 years later that frozen semen was used with one of my very favorite Bernese bitches Chevy!!

So we are counting down the days and looking forward to lots and lots of puppy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment